Friday, July 28, 2006

jon daddy (:

heh- thats my dearest ' Johnathan Daddy '. & he told me to post his picture in Friendster & write Bestest Daddy. but i decided to post it in my blog (:
known him for 1 & a half years. & through this 1 & a half years , he taught me alot of things and he cared alot for me. As though i really was his flesh & blood.
Always giving me calls to check that i was okay & all , daddy , you might think i find you naggy but no , i really dont. I know you care (:
& i know you aint feeling good ever since that incident , but daddy, i really hope you'll feel better as time passes. I believe you can do it , dont dissapoint me!
You can confide in me , anytime , im just a ring away.
promise me , you wont keep everything to yourself.
it hurts to bottle up everything - share it with me.
i promise i'll be there to listen to you.
& you gotta take good care of yourself alright.
I dont want anything bad to happen to you.

Daddy , I love you. :D




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home